Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Are minigames worth the effort?

Just a quickie post here today:

I'm considering putting more minigames into Reminiscence, namely a blackjack game, racing/betting game and a one on one arena game. The opinions I've gathered thus far are people saying "why not just do all three?" The problem is that takes an awful lot of work and it would delay the final product considerably.

So I you, dear readers, do you think it's worth a fairly large delay in order to put in more minigames?

4 Responses to “Are minigames worth the effort?”

Anonymous said...

if your game is about gameplay then whats there to think about? id rather play a really fun game that i had to wait a bit longer for then a game thats just ok

Anonymous said...

I agree. If their done well then I think the more the better.

Steve said...

Yeah, this is the general consensus I'm getting everywhere. I think I'll just do all three and probably more. To be honest, they're a lot more fun to make than maps.

Anonymous said...

good news! now more updates plz

Leave a Reply